background

Absolutely Me♥

My photo
bikini bottom, Selangor, Malaysia
Pink♥cats♥shopink♥

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Big FaT BirThdaY

Yes....literally is my big fat birthday...
Coz i am so fat on my 21st birthday....
well,as usual the Yoyo Diet effects.....

However,it is a Fabulous Birthday....

AT 12.00 A.M SHARP:---
FACEBOOK WISHING STARTED---
MY LOVE CALL....

5.00 P.M:-----

PARTY AT DAYLIGHT DOUGHNUT WITH MY CLASSMATE++ECAH&SUELAIMAN


FOOD OF THE DAY


AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END..........


NEVER KNEW THERE WILL BE PART TWO IN THIS STORY

7.40p.m--
Syaf knock on my door.....saying we have something for u...i change my pajamas bcoz i don't want to look dreadful on my birthday....
And there was another party.....

AND THE BEST PART WAS♥♥♥♥
PRESENT!!!!!!!!


THAT'S HOW I TURN 21....EHEEE
L.O.V.E

Thanks to everyone who spend their time money and effort to make me feel special.....it means a lot to me......

xoxo,
Cik MaNis MeRah JamBU♥♥

No comments: