background

Absolutely Me♥

My photo
bikini bottom, Selangor, Malaysia
Pink♥cats♥shopink♥

Sunday, June 27, 2010

SUMPAH RASE NAK MENCARUT

Exam........Hate it...typical me....last minute study..almost everybody do that....
what make it worst...we have this annual dinner thing..which only me & ecah handle....
people do help here and there.......but mostly...us...n mostly ecah....
i mean two person for 116 people?
we get exam too,we are busy too,but some one,can u reach out your hand to help? do we have to ask for every single thing?


And my love...where are u when i need you? I know u tired...i am tired too....
but seriously....do u have to sleep every time we're in a conversation?
i am totally disappointed.....
i don't know whether i should be pissed or sad....
and now thanks to you...i lost my mood to study....






No comments: