background

Absolutely Me♥

My photo
bikini bottom, Selangor, Malaysia
Pink♥cats♥shopink♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

EKONOMI RUMAHTANGGA


I personally blame sophie kinsella....that dumb-ass writer who make shopaholic sounds like a good thing to be....But she still is my favourite author...she's hilarious ok?

Shopaholic always associated with fashion.they sound so glam,chick...what else..high fashion...

But u should see the credit cards bills they have....


ok,maybe i am not 100% shopaholic,but i do have spending problems...
the thing is,my mom is super great at saving money,but i didn't get that part of her DNA..
well we look alike,but seriously,different personality...

you see,we got a lot from our scholarship,since we don't have to pay anything here,
so a lot of my friends have a lot of saving...
me?
my mom send me money every now and then,n plus the scholarship,i think if i save up like them,i could buy a bloody car now...

but i just so in love with spending money....
I LOVE MONEY...
sometimes i do set up my goal to save up money n stuff..
since i wanna get married and stuff..
but it could only hold for 6 month...
then i'll use up all my current saving,then i will dig my fix deposit...
so i get no interest anyway..
oh dont get me wrong i do have shopalover friends...
they shop,they spend,but some how they still have saving!!
damn it!!!ughhh...
i am sort of like carrie bradshaw...like her friends splurge here n there,but somehow she end up being the poorest,her shoes cost her an apartment at new york..but she married to mr big who extremely rich and becky bloomwood end up the same...

thats why we called it a story...
unless u willing to prey for old nearly dead rich guy,n muka ko biase2 jer,dont dream to much about marrying a bloody rich guy who can support ur spending urge....

i love money...trust me....
but i wont trade it with this life i have now...
loving husband to be and my mommy...

i mean being Paris hilton will be awesome but she's empty...
her closet might be full,but her heart?
that's why she find reason to get herself arrested so she can find real friends in prison i guess...
i mean who want to find a best friend on a reality show?
i don't have to do that...
p/s:i bloody hate that shows....

I have accept the fact i'm just an average girl who have an average amount of money..
so i will man up and put my money where my mouth is...well in my case ,stop putting my money anywhere except for the bank....

MONEY IS SUPER TIGHT






































No comments: